- Professional Crew: Higher Copters Aerial Imaging crew has been flying drones for over seven years and has hundreds of hours of flight experience. Our drones are custom designed for the specific job and we adhere to the highest safety standards in the industry.
- Comprehensive Services: We understand that a raw video or image doesn’t tell the whole story, that’s why we offer full editing and image processing services from award winning graphic artists and video producers.
- Cost Effective: You can hire a drone for a fraction of the cost it cost to hire a full size helicopter.
- Immediate Results. You can watch the live stream from the drone to monitor your image with upgrade service
- Higher Copters delivered exactly what we needed when shooting our music video. I was able to direct the drone just like if I was directing a camera operator on the ground. The ability to watch the video from the drone live on the ground allowed us to get more creative shots.
- They provided us the images quick and by offering image editing service, we were able to show more than one perspective.
July 9, 2014
Higher Copters Aerial Imaging: The Federal Aviation Administration’s ability to regulate flying drones is at stake in a case before an appeals board that typically investigates transportation accidents. The case began when the FAA fined Raphael Pirker $10,000 for flying a drone with a camera around the University of Virginia in 2011 to collect video